All 8 art Reviews

Demonic Explosion Demonic Explosion

Instantly saw it and said "Wow". Great use of colors, effects, and circling composition. As I typed, I just noticed the blatant skull, heheh. Awesome job, I'd love to see more like this!

mieses baby mieses baby

Nice! I love the mood, colors, and the silly characters. I think your description does more justice as the piece's title. :)

RootsenSneeky responds:

jah, it's german for something like "lousy baby", but the title makes no sense at all :D

Pixel Heart Pixel Heart

Colorific

Simple, but I like the burst of colors. Show more expression like this in more of your work, and you might be on to something. Larger too!

Hello Pepperoney Hello Pepperoney

Hmm...

Man, for a minute I thought it was some 24 year old dude who has a strong affliction with drawing anthropomorphic monkeys with goggles.

Nah, you're right, Bieber all the way.

Looming Looming

At an angle...

I like the perspective you chose and the noise like texture to sharpen everything. Though from comparison to the game, you're missing those cogs at the bottom. Great fan art, and great game!

Hill Troll Hill Troll

More watercolors, hoorah.

Great as always with your style. However I think the red and yellow striped hills especially the two great ones overtake the scene and you cant focus on the troll. Other than that, very pretty.

Rutger responds:

Yeah, I am not too fond of the hills either. I was planning on making them more yellow-to-red gradientish, but i don't have enough skill in watercolors for that yet heh

lets pretend lets pretend

Abstract and meaningful?

You have some great 3d abstract work. What I like about this piece and your others is that it gives a mood unlike other works that just dont show emotion or thoughts. This is probably my favorite cause it feels all mysterious like (and I also enjoy the bird head.) Great job!

Rest Rest

more like YESSSSSSSSS!

I really like the artwork and all the detail you put into it, i'd say this is your most creative piece yet. Gotta make more traditional pieces like this ;)

Rutger responds:

ha thanks dude, I think I'm gonna do more traditional stuff.