ast*risk ast*risk

Great, Im craving for rock salad.

As much lovin i've gave my hamburgers to Gregory, you sure made him look like a dump. Great parody, simple, and liked the returning humor. It reached into my conscious and changed my life.

Do you have the recipe for rock salad?

GregoryWeird responds:

Recipe/walkthrough for rock salad.

Ingredients: Rocks, gravel (optional)

1. Rocks
2. If no rocks are available, use a lot of gravel. (to taste.)

Baby Boom Baby Boom

Very fun

This game is extremely fun, im not sure why, but the great choice of music with addicting gameplay was fun, plus with all the added features really made things challenging. Though with the lack of visuals besides all the lines, it seems that it doesn't need it.

Overall a very simple, but awesome game :)

Best Friends Forever 2 Best Friends Forever 2

This game is my friend...

It was a very good game with great actionscript. I remember playing the beta and found out that pressing control let you skipped the levels accidentally, but i guess the error continued and you couldn't solve it, so you replaced it with a failure screen. Trust me, there are smart people in the newgrounds community who'd be glad to help.

Sound was nice, including good editing in Garageband. Voice acting was okay, it seemed that some voice actors in the beginning had trouble reading their parts, but still nice. The one thing that also got me was controls, it would've probably been easier to jump using the up arrow key, as sometimes i was confused because i could duck using down and felt cramped. But overall, it was a fun unique platform game =)

Skeik-Sprite responds:

About the first part, Control is the restart button, so when you mess up a level so bad you can't fix it , you hit control and restart :P While beta testing, it was used to skip levels for easy access to newer levels that needed testing.

MindFeed MindFeed

Creppy and Awesome!

It was like being part of a test subject in a crazy factory, very creative in the test, love it! I can see your inspiration was from Half Life 2 and Portal =)

K-Guare responds:

The original idea was completely mine, but,
the style i used to portray it was influenced a bit by Half-Life and Portal.
Your the 18th person to say it was like Portal, lol :D
Thanks for reviewing :D

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Great artwork!!

Now people should know all the characters in the poster now ^_^

So also guessing, i guess the RWD mascot didn't make it in time did it?

TomFulp responds:

Nope, it was a giant file and had already been sent off to print. :(

Ufo Pwn! Ufo Pwn!

Quite addictive

The game was simple, yet very fun. Though the only thing that made me quit early is of the fact that it's too easy. In fact, I like it being easy, but there was really no challenge and became somewhat boring. Maybe make the ufos faster after each one you destroy, or maybe create like an elite one. Though, i liked it with simplicity.

Bees Under Attack Bees Under Attack

Good game

Game is pretty fun. I like the concept. The only thing is you need is a picture icon for you game. So when people come across you submission in the portal, it'll draw more attention. Movies and games without icons appear as if a person with less experience did one.

Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

child's play

yes, the wiggis are very preschool... but this one is my Fav!!! :D. for a kids game, very good indeed.

Beginner Flash Tutorial Beginner Flash Tutorial

good help

thats tight. i made a cursor as a smiley face :D

MindScape MindScape

I played this game a long time ago on your site

though i never beat the game on your website, i finally beat it here. It's kinda hard and very beatable. dont forget strange, but fun and unforgetable. 5 WoOt!