Hello Newgrounds! Hello Newgrounds!

Copy pasta

You just took half of your previous animation and added some more content and animation. I get it, you're kyle, now create something great and different!

KyleTheSmith responds:

Kk, thanks alot :D

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Alright

I love this song, and then I saw this. It wasnt bad, but it definitely could've been better. Lots of props and animation were used over and over again, and it felt rushed. Though I still like the animation and how you captured everything. Good job.

Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

Clever clever

I was beginning to think you guys were disappearing from the cn forums a little, but looks like you guys were working hard on this. Great job, great music, great fun. Bet you made Nath's day.

MarcyVF responds:

:) Yeah we've been making a lot of flash lately, I still love you guys! Thank you.

Fandito Jones. Fandito Jones.

Nice but....

This is like the sixth time you have ever re-submitted this to newgrounds. Even with some bugs, I dont think it was necessary to re-submit again. Though the graphics and jokes are nice, hopefully this is the last time you'll resubmit it.

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

Feeding my brain

Trippy, colorful, and outright absurd. Cant wait to see more.

Rutger responds:

Cool, thanks man

ComiX Episode Five! ComiX Episode Five!

It has returned....

And it was great! I loved the irony at the end. Everything was wacky, you never fail at voice acting, and im surprised of the time limit you had to make this. I still like the intro newgrounds logo as well. Keep at it!

Pixtropolis City Pixtropolis City

Not outside the pixel...

There definitely were a lot of parts in this collab, some with great creativity and others with great art and shading. Though I feel like this is a generic pixel collab, not stretching out the box. Also the ending music wasn't a good choice, things turning calm and then suddenly intense, also with it being used in many submissions. Still, a good collection of artists still made this a worthy collab.

Mexifry responds:

Thanks!

I try to get better and better each collab I do.

I hope the next one captivates you. :D

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

The bible at its worst

You never fail to mock god and his stories. Story was spot on, and had a chunk full of funny moments. Though the pulsing animations of god and his children got a bit irritating. Though, another great episode in the series!

Zarth and Dox - 100 Grand Zarth and Dox - 100 Grand

Not bad, but...

This same skit from Opie and Anthony has already been done a couple of times on this website. Still you did not fail to recreate it. Their expressions were on par, and still was pretty funny.

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

Insane

Thats the same way how I see railroad crossing signs! Always want to compare until this brilliant animation came along. Short, but I laughed along the way.

Very nice!